Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh No They Didn't...


This Is** right here is soooooo not Chic....

Extra TV had the audacity to post the 911 call of Donda West's frantic call for help. Although the tape doesn't have Dr. West' voice on it, it is so eery and pain staking. I admit I was curious so I logged on and listened for the first 4 minutes. I could'nt do it...and I'm not sure what website would get any pleasure out of posting it.

I'm not sure whether Kanye and his family can take legal action to remove this, but I pray they are looking into it. The site boast an array of comments mainly attacking the people who attempted to call for help. The fact that the 911 operator is constantly demeaning her and in 8.5 minutes the ambulance was still non-existent.

I refuse to post the link although there are many blogs and media outlets that will oblige your curiosity. What has this world come to when 500,000 plus people visit a site to hear some ones last minutes in life.

Damn Shame...

No comments: